EXPANDED PTFE SEALANT JOINT
Product Name : Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint (Gasket Tape)
Material : PolytetrafluoroEthylene (PTFE)
Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint are made of 100% PTFE dispersion resin under unique tension and sintering treatment,making the structure of the PTFE to becomemicro porous. With its excellent mechanical and chemical properties and resistance to corrosion, creep & cold currentsand no aging, it is suitable for most applications.
Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint saves time and costs, as wastage are minimized as compared to other customized or cutting gaskets. Using only a few specifications, it can substitute a large amount of cutting gasket and sheet inventory.
The excellent mechanical and chemical properties of theExpanded PTFE Sealant Joint remainas the preferred type of sealant joint for most installations with minimum maintenance and a long service life.
|Working Temperature Range||: - 240 °C ~ 260 °C|
|Application Medium||: Most Chemicals and Solvent|
|PH Value||: 0 – 14|
|Density||: 0.7 g/cm³ ~ 0.8 g/cm³|
|Coefficient of Friction||: 0.05 – 0.09|
|Surface Profile||: White and Smooth, without any abrasion|
|Common Sizes||: W 7mm (5/16”) x T 3mm x L 15m/50m
W 10mm (3/8”) x T 3mm x L 10m/50m
W 12mm (1/2”) x T 4mm x L 8m/30m
Please enquire on the standard length per roll, for the different width sizes.
Customizations of other width sizes and lengths are available upon request.
- 100% Expanded PTFE, soft & excellent elasticity.
- Chemical resistance.
- Does not hydrolyze.
- Non aging, non abrasion, non hardening.
- Extremely low coefficient of friction.
- Low stress to seal requirements, which help to protect fragile flanges and delicate assemblies.
- Higher resistance to creep and cold flow when sealing of heat exchanger; no need to retighten after installation.
- Self-adhesive strip for easy application.
- No pre-cutting and no wasteful scraps; saves time and money when sealing large flanges.
- Easy and simple to install, without the need for complicated template or cutting tools.
- Wide range of applications.
- Wide service scope and can be used to replace any asbestos-rubber gasket, steel-armoured gasket, metallic gasket, twined gasket, graphite filler, and many other sealing materials.
- Versatile and inert to most chemicals; perfect for the most challenging chemical applications.
- Ideal for large, complex sealing surface due to its strong yet conformable nature.
- Universal sealing material for valves& pumps, flange gaskets, and box packing.