EXPANDED PTFE SEALANT JOINT
|Product Name||: Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint (Gasket Tape)|
|Material||: PolytetrafluoroEthylene (PTFE)|
Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint is made of 100% PTFE. With its excellent mechanical and chemical properties, it is suitable for most applications, with minimum maintenance and long service life.
Expanded PTFE Sealant Joint saves time and costs, as wastage is minimized as compared to other customized or cutting gaskets. Using only a few specifications, it can substitute a large amount of cutting gasket and sheet inventory.
|Working Temperature Range||: - 240 °C~ 260°C|
|Application Medium||: Most Chemicals and Solvent|
|PH Value||: 0 – 14|
|Density||: 0.7 g/cm³ ~ 0.8 g/cm³|
|Coefficient of Friction||: 0.05 – 0.09|
|Common Sizes||: W 10mm (3/8”) x T 3mm
W 12mm (1/2”) x T 4mm
Customizations of other width sizes and lengths are available upon request.
- Chemical resistance
- Does not hydrolyze
- Non aging, non abrasion, non hardening
- Extremely low coefficient of friction
- Higher resistance to creep and cold flow when sealing of heat exchanger; no need to retighten after installation
- Self-adhesive strip for easy application
- Wide range of applications
- Versatile and inert to most chemicals; perfect for the most challenging chemical applications