EXPANDED PTFE SHEET / GASKET
|Product Name||: Expanded PTFE Sheet/ Gasket|
|Material||: Polytetrafluoro Ethylene (PTFE)|
|Working Temperature Range||: - 240 °C~ 260°C|
|Application Medium||: Most Chemicals and Solvent|
|PH Value||: 0 – 14|
|Sheet Thickness||: 1mm – 6mm|
|Sheet Size||: Width 1500mm x Length 1500mm|
|Density||: 0.7 g/cm³|
|Coefficient of Friction||: 0.05 – 0.09|
Expanded PTFE Sheet / Gasket are made of 100% PTFE dispersion resin under unique tension and sintering treatment, making the structure of the PTFE to become micro porous. With its excellent mechanical and chemical properties and resistant to corrosion, creep & cold currents, and no aging, it is suitable for most applications.
- Expanded PTFE Sheet can be cut to any required shape and size.
- Can be fabricated as flange gasket for use in sealing applications.
- 100% Expanded PTFE, soft & excellent elasticity, and chemical resistant.
- Non aging, non abrasion, non hardening, and does not hydrolyze.
- Extremely low coefficient of friction.
- Higher resistance to creep and cold flow, and low stress to seal requirements.